Sat, Sep 09|
Bordentown Performing Arts Center
KANJ ONAM 2023 - Payasam Contest
Earn cash rewards with KANJ Onam Payasam Contest-2023! This festive season, showcase your finest payasam and stand a chance to win cash awards. Registration is FREE... Slots are limited... Register quickly!
Time & Location
Sep 09, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Bordentown Performing Arts Center, 318 Ward Ave, Fieldsboro, NJ 08505
About the event
Rules and Regulations
- Registration closes on Thursday, September 7th @ 10:00 P.M.
- Contestants must attend the event in person and must have a ticket for the event.
- All contestants must have completed the registration form online.
- No cooking is allowed at the venue.
- Each contestant is required to bring a minimum of 3 cups of ONLY 1 variety of Payasam of his/her choice.
- The Payasam must be brought to the venue on or before 12:45 P.M. on the day of the event. Anything brought after that will be inadmissible.
- Each contestant will be allotted a table space of 20”x10” for their presentation.
- Each contestant should display the name of the Payasam and the ingredients used for its preparation printed in the format shared by the event coordinators.
- The judging panel comprises of 3 judges plus 1 additional judge if there is a tie among contestants.
- The winners will be chosen based on taste (80%) and presentation (20%) of the dish. The decisions taken by the judges will be final.
- The prizes will be announced for 1st and 2nd on the same day of the event. The 1st prize winner will be awarded $150 and the 2nd prize winner $100
KANJ 2023 Executive Team